Tuesday 5 March 2013

Thank you to all tke kind crafters who have been directed by 'Buttons for Brains' and who have left lovely comments, I have tried to attach a followers button, hopefully it will work, I am very new to this blogging malarky and am learning by trial and error. I am aleady getting into hyper mode, the ICHF craft shows are at the SECC in Glasgow this weekend and I am sooo excited. I missed the Autumn show as I was in a hip to ankle cast, its the first time in a lot of years I have missed one. The card today will hopefully be me on Friday with lots of bags of crafting goodies,  Norma.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland.....careful it's very addictive ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always fun to see a new face in blogland. It looks like you are doing great. I have become a new follower!Thanks for joining in the fun at ABC's Challenge! Good-luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get on OK tomorrow. I'm going to the SECC bright and early on Thursday - trying to beat the crowds!! Post a pic on here of all your new crafty goodies.

    Liz x
    PS, I hope you are following me back Mrs!!

    ReplyDelete