Monday 13 May 2013

Use Beads

Morning Crafters, only in East Kilbride does it snow in May and then the sun shines, a snapshot of the weather so far this morning and its only 8.30. The Fab n Funky challenge this week is use beads. I printed off a digi image of a dragon from a CD that came free with a magazine and the design is elegant inspirations. I coloured with pro markers, used gilding flakes to highlight the wings and tail, and now my craft room is bathed in golden hue as the flakes go everywhere when I use them a bit like glitter. Then I applied micro beads to the tummy and the horns. I mounted on a background paper taken from a DCWM pad Once upon a Time and applied gold rhinestones for emphasis.


3 comments:

  1. Super card, lovely image. Thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you've used the beads - very attractive - thanks for sharing for the Fab 'n' Funky 'use beads' challenge, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring, Norma. Your beads are really gorgeous and I love the sparkle from the gilding flakes and micro beads.

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete