Saturday 20 April 2013

1-2-3

The Fab 'n' Funky challenge this week is 1-2-3, which is  create a card using 1 image, 2 patterned papers and 3 embellishments. I printed the paper and image from a Forever Friends CD ROM. I used pearlised paper to print on as this creates a really nice finish. I cut out a black square and cut a heart shaped mount in the centre. I then place one of my patterned papers behind the black card, I then cut a circle in the patterned paprer and inserted my image inside the circle with his paw outside. I used my cricut to cut out the name and the 21 in black and cut a shadow in matt gold card. I assembled by placing the black part onto a white 8x8 shaped card, cut out two strips with my other patterned paper and a spellbinder die, which I put vertically on each side. I used a die cut champagne glass to embellish along with the name the age and some gem stones in each corner. 1 image, 2 patterned papers and 3 embellishments.





3 comments:

  1. Great card Norma with a wonderful take on our challenge at Fab'n'Funky. Thank you so much for sharing. pat k x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous.Love those borders.
    Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete